- Signed MiCAR Plus agreement.
- Annual audit by third party- may be physical.
- Mandatory yearly hands-on and online training to be determined by MiCar Plus committee (Webinars, I-Car training etc…).
- Arbitration board to review issues that occur. Arbitration panel will consist of two ARM. members and two ASA members along with one additional member from ARM or ASA, who will swap positions yearly.
- Every effort must be made to achieve promised delivery times so scheduling at the repair shop is not disrupted.
- Any delays or issues will be reported to customers immediately.
- Brokered parts will be represented and handled as your own.
- Price quotes will include delivery.
- Products will be provided as promised and within the agreed upon timeline.
- Local delivery is defined as a minimum of 50 mile radius of facility.
RETURNS AND CREDITS
- Items returned for credit will be accepted for a period of up to 30 days after delivery.
- Credits for damage will be issued up to two business days following delivery.
- Willingness to adjust.
- All warranties, including those for mechanical and electrical parts, will be in writing.
- Sheet metal parts will have a limited warranty against rust and corrosion for one year from date of purchase.
- Mechanical parts will have a limited warranty for 90 days.
- Must have an optional extended parts and labor warranty.
- Digital pictures will be available to email when requested (no less than 6 per vehicle).
- Body cut sheets will be available to fax or email when requested.
- Written warranties must be printed on invoice and extended warranty must be provided when requested.
- The designation identifying recyclers accredited in the program will be the use of the unique MiCAR Plus logo.
- Participants must be in good standing with either ARM and/or ASA memberships.
- Participants must participate in yearly audits as defined in the MiCAR Plus Policy & Procedures manual
- Participants must be MiCAR certified and maintain that certification.