The Michigan Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) issued a new industrial storm water permit that took effect on April 1, 2016. This new permit includes complicated and challenging permit requirements that specifically apply to auto recyclers. The ARM Storm Water Program will help you with the following:
● Designed to make compliance easy and affordable
● Professional technical assistance and onsite guidance
● Report preparation
● MiWaters database submittals
● Organization: procedures, forms, and Storm Water Manual
● Coordination of laboratory services
● Coordination with DEQ
● Education and training
● Discounted cost for MICAR Members
You must be a member in good standing with the Automotive Recyclers of Michigan to belong to the program. Members of MICAR receive a discounted rate.
For more information, contact the ARM office.